New – MILogin to access eLicense
To buy a license or permit or to view your purchase history:
- If you are already logged in, click on the Purchase or History Tab
- If you are not already logged in, click on “Login” at the top of the page. You will be redirected to MILogin to enter your User ID and password.
- If you do not currently have a MILogin account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Once your account is created in MILogin, you can request access to many state of Michigan applications, including eLicense.
- Click on eLicense from the MILogin page to create or verify your eLicense profile, make purchases, see current and past license history, or check bear points and elk chances.
Take a tour of new eLicense features
We’ve made some changes to make eLicense easier to navigate, more secure, more compatible with mobile devices and different browsers, and more accessible for users with disabilities. This video will walk you through how to use some of the new features.
A new license year starts March 1, and a new fishing license is required April 1. For more information about fishing and hunting seasons, rules and regulations, visit michigan.gov/fishing or michigan.gov/hunting.
Pure Michigan Hunt applications are on sale starting March 1. You could win a prize package valued at over $4,000, as well as licenses for spring and fall turkey, antlerless deer, bear, elk, and first pick at a managed waterfowl hunt area.