Please read before proceeding to login:
- All kill tags and trail permits ordered through eLicense will be mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service. Allow 7-10 business days for items to arrive.
- A kill tag must be in your possession at the time of the activity.
- A trail permit must be properly affixed to the snowmobile/ORV at the time of the activity.
- Non-kill tag licenses and receipts can be printed or saved electronically from the PDF file you receive when you purchase a license.
- A current operating system and web browser are required for eLicense. Check the FAQs for system requirements.
Bear and Elk License Application Period
The bear license application period and the elk license application period both run May 1 - June 1. Learn more at Michigan.gov/Bear and Michigan.gov/Elk.
New Boating and Fishing Laws
New laws for boating and fishing to prevent the spread of invasive species are now in effect. Read the new laws.
Free Fishing, Free ORV Weekend is June 8-9
This is a great chance to introduce a friend or family member to Michigan fishing or Michigan ORV riding! Learn more at Michigan.gov/FreeFishing and Michigan.gov/ORVinfo.
Forest Roads for ORV Riders
Thousands of miles of state forest roads have opened to ORV use this year. Learn more at Michigan.gov/ForestRoads.
Contact the MILogin Help Desk at 877-932-6424.
All other eLicense questions:
Contact the eLicense Help Desk at 517-284-6057 or MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov.
Take a video tour of eLicense
This video will walk you through how to use some of the system features.