Please read before proceeding to login:
- All kill tags and trail permits ordered through eLicense will be mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service. Allow 7-10 business days for items to arrive.
- A kill tag must be in your possession at the time of the activity.
- A trail permit must be properly affixed to the snowmobile/ORV at the time of the activity.
- Non-kill tag licenses and receipts can be printed or saved electronically from the PDF file you receive when you purchase a license.
- A current operating system and web browser are required for eLicense. Check the FAQs for system requirements.
Keep on fishing
Don't forget, the 2018 Michigan fishing license is valid through March 31, 2019, so there's still plenty of time to enjoy your purchase! Learn more at Michigan.gov/Fishing.
2019 Licenses available beginning March 1
Beginning March 1, hunters and anglers can purchase most of the 2019 hunting and fishing licenses (excluding some deer licenses and furbearer tags).
Spring turkey applications
Beginning March 4, hunters who submitted a valid 2019 spring turkey application between January 1 – February 1 can view their drawing results at Michigan.gov/Turkey.
If any licenses remain after the drawing, unsuccessful applicants may purchase one leftover license online or from any retail license agent on a first-come, first-served basis for a one-week period beginning March 11 at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). Any limited-quota licenses that remain as of March 18 at 10 a.m. EST may be purchased by any hunter, including those who did not apply for a spring turkey license.
Contact the MILogin Help Desk at 877-932-6424.
All other eLicense questions:
Contact the eLicense Help Desk at 517-284-6057 or MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov.
Take a video tour of eLicense
This video will walk you through how to use some of the system features.