Please read before proceeding to login:
- All kill tags and trail permits ordered through eLicense will be mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service. Allow 7-10 business days for items to arrive.
- A kill tag must be in your possession at the time of the activity.
- A trail permit must be properly affixed to the snowmobile/ORV at the time of the activity.
- Non-kill tag licenses and receipts can be printed or saved electronically from the PDF file you receive when you purchase a license.
- A current operating system and web browser are required for eLicense. Check the FAQs for system requirements.
Video: Can I bait or feed deer?
2020 Free Fishing Weekends
Fish for free Feb. 15-16 and June 13-14. Learn more at Michigan.gov/FreeFishing.
CWD Information for Hunters
Stay up to date on current chronic wasting disease information at Michigan.gov/CWD.
ORV license/permit requirements
Do you know when you need an ORV license and permit? Learn more.
Contact the MILogin Help Desk at 877-932-6424.
All other eLicense questions:
Contact the eLicense Help Desk at 517-284-6057 or MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov.
Take a video tour of eLicense
This video will walk you through how to use some of the system features.